Rules & Regulations for Grand Rapids Township Park
1. No person shall remain within or enter Grand Rapids Township Park between the hours of sunset and 6:00 a.m.
2. No alcoholic beverages shall be allowed in Township Parks.
3. No pets allowed in park area. All dogs that are on walking trails shall be controlled and on a leash or lead no longer than six (6) feet in length, per Kent County Animal Control regulations.
4. No motor vehicle shall be permitted in the park other than on public roads and designated areas.
5. No person, or organization, shall sell or offer for sale any article, privilege or service within Township Parks unless approved by the township.
6. The park shelter may be reserved for use by individuals or organizations by permit. Such actions shall be subject to a fee and other specific rules. This facility, when reserved, is closed to the general public.
7. No moving of picnic tables, grills, or other pieces of park equipment shall be allowed.
8. Before leaving; clean tables, remove any balloons and/or signs, and put trash in dumpster.